We have been working for the last month on an updated look to our entire website, including the blog. It is great to see all it up and running this past weekend. Kudos to the team at AuthorMedia for their hard work!
A number of features have been added or upgraded.
- The site is now completely mobile-friendly across all devices. This is not as easy as it sounds because there are thousands of screen sizes and orientations in the marketplace.
- The fonts are much larger which will be easier to read on all those devices and on your computer monitor.
- The underlying software design should not crash every week like our previous site was doing. Our hope is for a robust site that will last a long time.
- It will be easier to visually see who wrote which post at the top of the article.
- Eventually every one of our 850 posts will be properly classified by topic. Those topics can be found in the black menu bar at the top of the blog post section. It’s not quite ready for prime time yet, but look for this feature in the next few weeks.
Please help us find the bugs! If something doesn’t work somewhere, click the “Ask a question” button in the right-hand column and let us know, or post a comment below.
For those of your who receive this as an email we apologize for the two that came this past weekend. One of those lovely bugs that we had to squish after the fact.